Welcome to the perspective of Ooni Of Ife New Wife whose real name is Morenike Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi well known as “Naomi Oluwaseyi”, is an Evangelist, Prophetess and The Queen Of Ile Ife Oodua. Born on October 12, 1993.
She originally hails from Ondo city,Ondo State Nigeria. morenike was born and raised into the family of Mr Kehinde & Pastor Funmilayo Grace Oluwaseyi. Naomi is the third child born into a family of six children. She is currently 28 years old.
Naomi Oluwaseyi schooled at Omotola nursery and primary school and Akure Academy for her secondary education respectively. She proceeded to Adekunle Ajasin University to study Social Studies but dropped out to pursue her evangelism work at the age of 18.
She became the new wife of Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi on October 17, 2018.
Naomi is so beautiful, gifted, gorgeous with a flawless skin to compliment, the beautiful Prophetess, is currently the Queen of Ile Ife, Yeyeluwa Oodua. Still on The Ooni Of Ife New Wife Biography.
Here are the 5 other interesting things you probably don’t know about her.
- She is the third born of the family and has six siblings.
- She studied social studies at Adekunle Ajasin University but dropped out to pursue her evangelism work at the age of 18.
- She is the founder of En-Heralds, an interdenominational ministry based in Akure Ondo state.
- She started public ministry at the age of 18 and became a full time evangelist in October 2011.
- NaomiOluwaseyi is the third wife of Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi after the Ooni’s marriage crashed to Olori Wuraola a year ago.
Thanks for reading about The Ooni Of Ife New Wife Biography, hope you find it interesting.