Nadia Buari Biography, is a talented Ghanaian Actress, Model, Producer, And TV Personality. Born on November 21,1982.
Nadia is originally from Sekondi- Takoradi, in the western region of Ghana. She was born out of wedlock and her biological father hails from Lebanon.
Nadia Buari obtained her Degree Certificate in Bachelor Of Fine Arts(B.F.A) at the University of Legon, Ghana.
Don’t forget we are still on the Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Biography.
Nadia Buari Family
Nadia Buari’s mother “Haji Buari”, is a Ghanaian beautician, who later got married to Alhaji Sidiku Buari, a Ghanaian musician, Actor, producer and a Businessman who adopted Nadia as his child.
The beautiful, skillful, creative Ghanaian actress is a popular face in the Nigerian movie industry and Ghanaian movie industry and she is very good in playing love role.
Nadia Buari’s stepfather held a few positions like the president of the Ghana musicians Union, also the Vice president of International Federation of Musicians.
Nadia Buari Movie Career
Nadia Buari dreamed of becoming an actress so much and in all her school life, she was involved in school drama and dance clubs. In Nadia passion for entertainment, she studied performing arts at the University of Ghana and graduated with a B.F.A Degree.
In 2005. The Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari joined the Ghana movie industry popularly known as Ghallywood. She started her acting career in 2005 after starring on the Ghanaian national television series “Games People Play” a movie which brought her to the public notice and made her a public figure.
She has featured in a few Ghanaian movies which includes “Mummy’s Daughter”, “Chelsea”, “The King is Mine”, “Forbidden Fruit”, “The President’s Daughter”, “Passion of Christ”, and So On. She always features in romantic movies alongside with Van Vickers, Majid Michel, John Dumelo, Frank Artus, Jackie Aphia and many more.
Nadia Buari also take another move from Ghanaian films to Nollywood films. In 2008, she was welcomed into the Nigerian movie industry well known as Nollywood and became very known in Nigerian after starring in the Nollywood blockbuster movie “Beyonce and Rihanna” a movie she featured alongside with Nollywood top stars “Omotola Jalade Ekinde”, “Jim Iyke”, and Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah and many more.
Apart from Acting, Nadia Buari is also a model and a movie producer. In 2013, she came out with her own movie titled “The Diary of Imogen Brown” under her own production.
Nadia is also an ambassador for “Tablet India Limited” (TML), which is a popular medical manufacturer. She is the CEO of a few big companies, such as Resolution Security Limited (RSL), and NSB Investment Limited, she also runs NSB Productions.
In January 2014, Nadia Buari once dated Nollywood actor Jim Iyke. She is currently a mother of four children
Nadia Buari Awards
Nadia Buari received two nominations for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2007 and 2009.
She also won the Pan African Actress award at the annual Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA Awards) that was held in New York in 2013.
In 2014, the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards gave her a ‘SPECIAL RECOGNITION AWARD’ in an event held in Ghana.
- Nadia is the first Actress that Emklan Showbiz International honoured for outstanding contributions to the show business in Africa.
- Google’s Most Searched actress in Ghana – 2013.
- Best African Actress award by Five Continents Annual Academy Awards – 2007.
- Five Continents Annual Academy Awards honoured Nadia as the Best African Actress – 2009.
- Best Supporting Actress by the African Community in the UK – 2009
- Nadia was an Honoree at the Showbiz Honors Ghana – 2010.
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the Ghana Movie Awards – 2010.
- At the Ghana Movie Awards, Nadia was named the Best Actress in a Supporting Role – 2011.
- Best Actress in a Leading Role at Ghana Movie Awards – 2012.
- Honoree Award for Recognition of Women Empowerment Efforts at the Niles Diaspora International Film Festival in Uganda – 2012.
- The African Jewel at the African Goodwill Recognition Award in Los Angeles – 2012.
- African Women of Worth award at the Queen’s Choice Awards in Ghana – 2012.
- Award for Best Actress at the African International Film Festival (AIFF) Ghana – 2013.
- At the African Fashion Week in London, she won the award for the Most Fashionable Actress – 2013.
- Heritage of Africa Awards honoured her as the Actress Recognized in Projecting the Hopes of African Arts and Culture.
- African Achievers’ Awards awarded her with the Honoree Award for Recognition of Philanthropic Works.
Nadia Buari Networth
Nadia Buari is very beautiful and one of the richest and most influential Ghanaian Actress with an approximated Networth of $900,000.
Thanks for reading about Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Biography, hope you find it interesting